This Suma Bac D10 solution is a highly-concentrated sanitiser which is best used in food preparation areas, kitchen surfaces or medical facilities where cleaning and disinfectant is required simultaneously. The solution contains surfactants which target and destroy micro-organisms living in both soft and hard water conditions; providing the highest quality cleanliness.
Once applied to the desired area, the solution leaves behind a clean and sanitary surface. This product can also be used with the pelican pump (GF368) to administer 25ml doses if required.
- Finish - external Transparent
- Hazardous Chip Codes R38-41-50
- Contact Time: 30 seconds clean, 5 minutes dirty
- Passes the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria within 30 seconds - 5 minutes; including E. coli and Salmonella
- The formula thoroughly cleans and disinfects in one quick action
- This cleaner and disinfectant is food-safe, perfect for commercial kitchens
- Each 5Ltr container will make approximately 250-500 x bottles or 50-100 x buckets
- Dilution Ratio: 1:25 - 1:100 depending on the level of soiling
- Suitable for use on all hard surfaces and equipment
- The concentrated solution delivers a fantastic cost-per-use
- The concentrated formula also means less packaging waste is created